BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Nathalie1
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I would like to save the output of a result table in .png format so that I can then import it into a powerpoint. I searched, but couldn't find an answer. Can you help me ?

For the moment, I take screenshots of my results while for the graphs, a right click allows you to save the graph in .png.

Sincerely yours,

Nathalie

Here, is an example :

data TP.freqs1;
set TP.freqs1;
label grp = 'Groupe' num1 = 'Numérateur' num2 = 'Dénominateur' rapport = 'Pourcentage';
run;
	proc print data=TP.freqs1 noobs label;
where num1 ne .; 
var grp num1 num2 rapport;
run; 

Image1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Example:

ods printer printer=png file="test.png";
proc print data=sashelp.class;
run;
ods printer close;
--
Paige Miller

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Example:

ods printer printer=png file="test.png";
run;
ods printer close;
--
Paige Miller
Nathalie1
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you very much.

There is a small point to improve, is it possible to remove "the SAS system" and the date?

Sincerely yours,

Nathalie

test.png

Nathalie1
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you very much for your two responses, I obtain what I want.

SAS communities is wonderful.😊

Sincerely yours,

Nathalie

ODS printer printer=png file = "C:\Users\771\Pictures\test.png" ;
OPTIONS NODATE NONUMBER;
title;
run;
ods printer close;

test.png

Reeza
Super User
Also, you know that you can export straight to a PowerPoint file?
Nathalie1
Obsidian | Level 7

No, I don't know. I have to export my graphs and my tables in powerpoint, I am again a beginner (several years of illness) and I am alone to work in my team. In addition, I have to learn R for bioinformatics.🙄

Nathalie1
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you for your help and the links. Is it possible to make an output HTML with tabs ?

Nathalie

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@Reeza wrote:
Also, you know that you can export straight to a PowerPoint file?

Yes you can output directly to PowerPoint, but you are limited in how much can appear on one slide in PowerPoint, you don't have complete control. There was a recent BASUG talk on this, and there are a lot of drawbacks to sending output directly to PowerPoint. I personally have decided to not even consider that as an option.

--
Paige Miller
Reeza
Super User
True, but if you're planning for a PowerPoint in the end anyways, and you want to make it repeatable, using ODS seems to be a more efficient long run approach. All depends on the use case.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 3 in conversation