BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
CSB35
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello, I am a very novice user and my screen is displaying 'Saving for auto recovery.' I can not click anything else on the SAS window and if I close and reopen my browser, the message is still there and has been for a couple of hours. I am hoping someone can tell me how to get out of this so I can continue using SAS. Thanks! Saving.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CSB35
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you for your reply! My issue ended up being that I was using SAS Citrix as opposed to the SAS app. I left SAS Citrix open for too long and was logged out of my session, causing it to be 'hung up.' The solution was for one of the IT guys at my company to end my session from the server. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
veronicasalmaso
Obsidian | Level 7
I think you should wait for the auto-recovery to complete. If it's trying to recover a lot of data it might take a while, if you can, try to leave it on overnight.
If the issue keeps happening, try to force close the SAS app
CSB35
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you for your reply! My issue ended up being that I was using SAS Citrix as opposed to the SAS app. I left SAS Citrix open for too long and was logged out of my session, causing it to be 'hung up.' The solution was for one of the IT guys at my company to end my session from the server. 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation