BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
GKJohn
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello, the format or something is all messed up with SAS studio.  although I am a long time SAS user, I am a novice with SAS studio.  I simply want to start from the beginning.    When I access the website, localhost:10080. etc.  and I hit "sas studio" it takes me to my server files and folders, etc.  (which I want to get rid of).  but what should I disable?  the VM virtual box?  because SAS studio is accessed thru a website isnt it?  this might seem like a silly question, but I am not tech savvy here.  just want to start from scratch.  can anyone help?  thanks  John

3 REPLIES 3
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Some installations of SAS Studio run on your local computer via Virtual Box. Others run on a web site/server. Which are you using?

it takes me to my server files and folders, etc.  (which I want to get rid of).

Show us what you are talking about.

--
Paige Miller
Reeza
Super User

I think that means your view got messed up somehow. If you click the hamburger (three lines) at the top right corner it should contain View or Preferences and you can change what's showing on your main window. There's also a little arrow sometimes on the far right (middle) that allows you to expand the size of the different panes that may have been dragged too far. 

Reeza
Super User
And hit CTRL+0 to make sure you're not zoomed out or something like that.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation