BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
joudi_h
New User | Level 1
Hello, 
I currently can't seem to access my projects in SAS EM. I am able to sign in and choose my project but then wherever I click the whole application freezes and I can't close it even with task manager (I need to restart my laptop)

For example : if I click on diagram question c , then I click on import file then variable everything freezes and I can't use SAS EM anymore.... 
Could you please help? It's quite urgent

joudi_h_0-1728500779342.png

5 REPLIES 5
SASJedi
SAS Super FREQ

If your need is urgent, please contact SAS Technical Support using chat or phone.

Check out my Jedi SAS Tricks for SAS Users
joudi_h
New User | Level 1

I have already I'm just wondering if anyone else went through this .... 

joudi_h
New User | Level 1
I did , they created a case but I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem before.
ballardw
Super User

How long did you wait?

You describe something that is going to Import data. If the file is large it may take time.

joudi_h
New User | Level 1

It's not just importing data , basically clicking on anything freezes it. I waited hours and nothing has changed ..  I can't even close the application with task manager

so technically whenever I require SAS to do anything it shuts off and is not willing to close 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation