BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
RDeaton
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I need to make the font size in SAS Enterprise Guide (7.13HF1 64bit) larger for everything except the code editor. 

I get how to make the program/log font large but I need to make the Process Flow and Server Tree font larger as well. 

Is there a way to change these that does not involve changing my monitor resolution which would effect other programs which I do not have issues with. 

Thank you,

Randall 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SASKiwi
PROC Star

You can zoom the Project and Program windows, but as far as I'm aware this doesn't apply to the Server Tree. Also the only font changes I can see are for the Enhanced Editor only. So I suspect there are no EG settings for this currently.

However a new version of EG is due out later this year - 8.1. The interface has undergone a major makeover and you may find it more readable and flexible. Read more about this here: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/The-Future-of-SAS-Enterprise-Guide-and-SAS-St...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

You can zoom the Project and Program windows, but as far as I'm aware this doesn't apply to the Server Tree. Also the only font changes I can see are for the Enhanced Editor only. So I suspect there are no EG settings for this currently.

However a new version of EG is due out later this year - 8.1. The interface has undergone a major makeover and you may find it more readable and flexible. Read more about this here: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/The-Future-of-SAS-Enterprise-Guide-and-SAS-St...

RDeaton
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you I will power through till then 🙂

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation