BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MohabAli
Fluorite | Level 6

Good day, I started SAS training earlier this summer. Unfortunately, for personal reasons, I was not able to keep my  SAS training going on a regular pace. I want to restart my sas training and in accordance I want to delete all the data related to my previous training and reinstall the SAS training materials (In other words I want to restore the SAS programs) because I also had troubles allocating files in my previous training. Can anyone guide me through that process if it's possible?

Thanks SAS community! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This is the kind of question you need to send to elearn@sas.com -- they can look up your training list and advise you about how to refresh the data in your class. Typically, in many of our courses, to refresh the class data, you only need to go back to the Course Overview and Data Setup section of the class which is usually above Lesson 1 in the Table of Contents to refresh the data. But in some older classes, the instructions are inside Lesson 1. So it would be better for you to work one on one with someone on the e-Learning team.

The only issue you might run into is if you activated one of the free trial packages. In that case, once the free trial expires, the classes are no longer accessible. Best to send mail to elearn@sas.com to be sure you get the right answer.
Cynthia
Cynthia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This is the kind of question you need to send to elearn@sas.com -- they can look up your training list and advise you about how to refresh the data in your class. Typically, in many of our courses, to refresh the class data, you only need to go back to the Course Overview and Data Setup section of the class which is usually above Lesson 1 in the Table of Contents to refresh the data. But in some older classes, the instructions are inside Lesson 1. So it would be better for you to work one on one with someone on the e-Learning team.

The only issue you might run into is if you activated one of the free trial packages. In that case, once the free trial expires, the classes are no longer accessible. Best to send mail to elearn@sas.com to be sure you get the right answer.
Cynthia
Cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation