BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dipanarya1
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Team,

I have used a cross-tab in SAS WRS, and report is showing many null values associated against each row in cross-tab table.

In web report studio, it is showing a "." for null value.

It is very strange, can I change any setting to change it so that null value shows "0" (zero) rather than "."(Period).

SAS WRS Report is using informationMap as an source.

Thanks, 

Dipan Arya

4 REPLIES 4
ballardw
Super User

I don't use WRS but generally the appearance for missing values is set with the OPTION MISSING. Option missing='0' ; would generally display all missing values as 0 until the option is changed.

Some specific procedures such as Proc Tabulate has a misstext=' ' option for each table to display any desired text when a missing value would appear.

Another option is to use custom formats that display missing as 0.

Some approaches may be more robust for your specific output. How are you creating your cross table?

dipanarya1
Obsidian | Level 7
I am aware to use missing =0 option in SAS but unfortunately we can not use the same with SAS WRS.
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I am sorry this answer is late. Can you use the suggestion in this SAS Note to get the results you are looking for?

http://support.sas.com/kb/33/312.html

Rolf24
Calcite | Level 5

Hi there,

in a cross table, this isn't an option. This field cannot be selected then in the cross table. 

I have the same issue and I'm still looking for an answer. Is there somebody who knows the solution?

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation