BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
abhayvandu0
Calcite | Level 5

I am sorry ... as I was away for a week ... my friend had a same issue ... new machine (intel i5, 8gb ram, HP Pavillion) VB 6.0 ... I did exactly the same as I did to my machine and he is up and running. We tested the on/off/work multiple times to see that it works.

• Add a 2nd controller, the SATA:AHCI one. (the link is the first icon green in color at the bottom of the window in diamond shape with + sign)
  • Now remove the disk (VDI) from the SCSI controller and add it to the SATA one.
  • Boot the VM to make sure that everything is in order.
  • Remove the SCSI controller altogether.

If I am not working for few people ... I am not sure about the reason ... but its quick 2 min step.

Vaya_Con_Dios
Obsidian | Level 7

Fine for you, I stopped testing and installed version 5 of VirtualBox. There's nothing to gain or loose by installing version 6. As a SAS user I want the latest SAS release, the vehicle underneath is unimportant.

saivishal
Calcite | Level 5

I just tried by discard () the current status and restart the application, it worked for me. 🙂

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 in conversation