BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
waliagurinder
Calcite | Level 5

Hello All,

I want to start my journey with SAS and would like your guidance how to start learning? What to learn? becuase E-Learning shows vast option but not sure which one to begin with

Currently I am working on Excel and SQL for Data analysis being a Business Analyst in my current role.

hence it would be great if i can get which thing to begin with to build myself up on SAS

2 REPLIES 2
SAS_Cares
SAS Employee

So glad you started here in our New SAS User Community to connect with fellow SAS users, you've come to the perfect place! 

A few handy resources to help you get started are below:

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

As recommended, open an account for SAS On Demand, and work through the Programming 1 course.

Studying posts here on the communities and playing around with suggested solutions also comes at no price except your time.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

5 Steps to Your First Analytics Project Using SAS

For SAS newbies, this video is a great way to get started. James Harroun walks through the process using SAS Studio for SAS OnDemand for Academics, but the same steps apply to any analytics project.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation