BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
bayoote
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

I want to build a log linear variance model and test the slices for the interaction term. I know I can use the proc genmod procedure. However, it only gives me the plot of slices test. I am thinking that whether I can use proc mixed procedure to build the log linear model? anyone knows how to do that? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ksharp
Super User

But for PROC MIXED , You could try Possion distribution and LOG linked function .

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ballardw
Super User

@bayoote wrote:

Hi All,

I want to build a log linear variance model and test the slices for the interaction term. I know I can use the proc genmod procedure. However, it only gives me the plot of slices test. I am thinking that whether I can use proc mixed procedure to build the log linear model? anyone knows how to do that? Thanks!

If you show the code you are currently using you may get suggestions on where to modify it.

Simple: copy the program text from your SAS editor then open a code box on the forum using either the {I} or the "running man" icon and paste the code.

The code boxes help prevent the forum windows from stripping out white space like code indents and such to preserve readability.

Ksharp
Super User

I don't know Log linear variance model.

But I know PROC CATMOD can do Log Linear Model .

Ksharp
Super User

But for PROC MIXED , You could try Possion distribution and LOG linked function .

bayoote
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Thanks! I was able to do it in proc glimmix

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation