BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
anuranjansngh0
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

Can i use SAS Enterprise Miner tool for text analysis (mainly i'm working on review data and i have only two tool i.e. SAS EG and SAS enterprise miner)?

Regards,

Anu Singh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
That is not what I said. Text Miner IS an additional component that you can add-on to use with Enterprise Miner. Some people purchase Text Miner because they need it. Some people do not purchase it. You'll want to check with your SAS Administrator to see whether Text Miner was part of your product suite.
cynthia

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
There's a companion product called Text Miner that works with Enterprise Miner. It is designed for Text processing as described here: https://www.sas.com/en_us/software/text-miner.html

Cynthia
anuranjansngh0
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi @Cynthia_sas

Thank you for your suggestion ... so if i have SAS EM then no need to add-on(or access) of any other software for analysis of text analysis.

Once again thanks a lot 🙂

Regards,

Anu Singh

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
That is not what I said. Text Miner IS an additional component that you can add-on to use with Enterprise Miner. Some people purchase Text Miner because they need it. Some people do not purchase it. You'll want to check with your SAS Administrator to see whether Text Miner was part of your product suite.
cynthia
anuranjansngh0
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi @Cynthia_sas

Now i understand that if SAS EM is having nodes for text miner then we can do text analysis from SAS EM.

Thanks a ton for your explanation.

Regards,

Anu Singh

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation