BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Walker3190
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I am working on my masters degree and completely lost on a homework due tonight. My professor is good, but I don't get it when he teaches. Please email or call me at 770-608-6093 or dwalker041562@gmail.com

Donald 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

You will have to post data in usable form, show the expected result and the code you have already written.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ballardw
Super User

Where are you stuck?

Many users here don't want to download Excel files because of virus potential, others have such things blocked by security software. Also if you give us Excel we have to create a SAS data set and due to the non-existent constraints on Excel data cells the result we end up with may not have variables of the same type (numeric or character) and even values.

Walker3190
Fluorite | Level 6
I was able to get assistance. I have one more week in this class:) I don't know how to code. Its a major problem. Thanks.
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

You will have to post data in usable form, show the expected result and the code you have already written.

Walker3190
Fluorite | Level 6
I was able to get assistance. Thanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation