BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
cosmid
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Does anyone know how to get around this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Is it doing it to you when replying to a message?  Does it do it with Safari on your Mac.

Or does it do it when trying to start a NEW thread/topic/question?  That would make more sense because for that to work their are things you need to specify, like a topic and which forum you are posting into, so it could well be wanting you to correct those but not doing a good job of highlighting what needs to be corrected.  Not an uncommon problem for on-line forms in general.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Please post your complete SAS log using the </> button if this is a coding error. Otherwise describe what you were doing to get the errors and post a screenshot.

Despite scurrilous rumours we aren't mind readers... 

cosmid
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Sorry, I wasn't been clear. That error message is for posting and replying messages on this website. LIke I'm trying to reply to your message now and I keep getting that error message. Took me multiple tries to succesfully send out this reply message.
SASKiwi
PROC Star

@cosmid  - Thanks for the clarification. I've not had any problems recently doing exactly what you are doing.

ballardw
Super User

@cosmid wrote:
Sorry, I wasn't been clear. That error message is for posting and replying messages on this website. LIke I'm trying to reply to your message now and I keep getting that error message. Took me multiple tries to succesfully send out this reply message.

How are you "sending out this replay message"?

If you are typing into a message box and having problems then you may need to change browsers.

Can you describe what was "highlighted"? I have to assume something was.

cosmid
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Tried to reply earlier but due that error message was unable to.

Long story short, it said "highlighted" errors but I don't see anything highlighted. I talked to customer service and they aren't sure why. I am using Chrome on a Mac.
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Is it doing it to you when replying to a message?  Does it do it with Safari on your Mac.

Or does it do it when trying to start a NEW thread/topic/question?  That would make more sense because for that to work their are things you need to specify, like a topic and which forum you are posting into, so it could well be wanting you to correct those but not doing a good job of highlighting what needs to be corrected.  Not an uncommon problem for on-line forms in general.

cosmid
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
It is doing that to me when I start a NEW thread/topic/question. It also does that to me when I use the Reply button. So in order for me to reply to your message, I have to use the Quick Reply. I have more questions regarding SAS that I wanted to ask in the community but unable to due to this error.

I haven't tried on other browsers yet. Hopefully it'll work.
cosmid
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Using Safari works. At least for now:) Thanks!

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 in conversation