BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sportguy3089
Calcite | Level 5

How would you evaluate the model. How well does the model fit? Can you improve the model? Explain. I am honestly not sure how to do this,

6 REPLIES 6
japelin
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

What are we talking about with models?

sportguy3089
Calcite | Level 5

I have csv with 21 variables on it.

japelin
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

What do you want to do with that csv? Aggregation or trend analysis?
You need to be more specific.

sportguy3089
Calcite | Level 5

What would you advise? This is all it says evaluate the model. How well does the model fit? Can you improve the model? Explain.

andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

@sportguy3089 wrote:

What would you advise? This is all it says evaluate the model. How well does the model fit? Can you improve the model? Explain.

Homework?

At least write a data step reading the file and follow the instructions at How to convert datasets to data steps and post the data in usable form. But i am not sure that anyone can help you with that task.

japelin
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

If you can't provide any data, explain your evaluation method or what you want to do, you can't get any advice.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation