BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rakesh93
Calcite | Level 5

Please refer to attachment of mock shellCapture1.PNGPlease refer ti above mock shell.

8 REPLIES 8
ed_sas_member
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi @Rakesh93 

There is no attachement?

Rakesh93
Calcite | Level 5

I have uploaded the dataset also u can use it

ballardw
Super User

@Rakesh93 wrote:

I have uploaded the dataset also u can use it

NOW you need to supply some information as to which value, either from the data set or calculated goes where. Your "mock shell" shows what appear to be many different dates and times without any clear description of what that date might be, which variable it comes from or any rules. Since your data has 12 date variables and 11 datetime variables that is a pretty serious shortfall. Especially when you have what might be different variables stacked over each other.

Your headings in the "mock shell" do not match variable labels in the data set so we can't be sure where the values may be coming from. And then the image is also cutoff to the right, so perhaps we don't even see all the desired columns.

Rakesh93
Calcite | Level 5

I want the SAS code of SAS Report so that i can have the output as per the mock shell

Patrick
Opal | Level 21
My rule of thumb is that it should take you at least as much time to ask the question as it takes me to answer it.
ballardw
Super User

So what do we do with the "mock shell"?

Write code to read data that comes in that sort of format? I can't write code to read an image. And if that is expected to be read you really should go to the source and get a more tabular layout as that sort of format has many possible variations that showing us one example may not be able to extend to other similar with more or fewer lines, missing values and such.

Write a report that looks like that? Need a data set to read values from.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 in conversation