BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
W_W
Calcite | Level 5 W_W
Calcite | Level 5

Dear everyone,

Good day.

Have you met this question? My SAS Enterprise miner in SAS on demand for academic is Chinese. I tried change the language in the chrome setting. The SAS studio is changed to English. But SAS Enterprise miner is still Chinese.

May you help check it?

Thank you.

Regards,

Bruce

4 REPLIES 4
W_W
Calcite | Level 5 W_W
Calcite | Level 5

Dear Cynthia,

I changed my local language setting to English. Similarly I changed my chrome language setting to English, but it doesn't work. May you help? Or should I change my SAS region from Asia Pacific 2 to America or Europe?

Thank you.

Regards,

Bruce

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I do not use Enterprise Miner through the SAS OnDemand interface, so the extent of my knowledge is what I found when I searched. If the suggestion to change the locale did not work for you, then I think you'll need to work with the SAS OnDemand team by sending mail to SASoda@sas.com and make sure that you mention your issue is with changing the language for Enterprise Miner (so they don't assume your issue is with the language in SAS Studio).
Cynthia
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Here's a followup...the documentation site here: https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/bicdc/9.4/biig/n09019intelplatform00install.htm talks about a Locale setting in the Deployment Manager. The documentation topic mentions only a few client applications, but with Enterprise Miner you are also using Enterprise Miner as a client application to communicate with SAS on the OnDemand server.
Cynthia

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation