BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Residentx
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm looking at 3.5 documentation to do final prep for an exam but some of the matter says 3.4 which concerns me.

How do I best report these issues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
At the top of every documentation page is a feedback form. If you click that and send it off, it will get a response.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User
At the top of every documentation page is a feedback form. If you click that and send it off, it will get a response.

Residentx
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks Reeza, I'm in 3.5 documentations but they are saying 3.4. I hope I can pass the test with this information, lol.
SASKiwi
PROC Star

@Residentx  - This is an educated guess but I suspect that where functionality hasn't changed between the versions these documentation pages may be left labelled 3.4, but where functionality definitely has changed then 3.5 would be used. 

Residentx
Fluorite | Level 6

@SASKiwi  Thanks. I'm trying to get on this forum site and be a participate but everytime I view a thread the comments are so interesting. I better jmp first, lol 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation