BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
tbt
Calcite | Level 5 tbt
Calcite | Level 5

I'm using University Edition with Oracle VM 6.0.4 in windows 7. I tried so many times to create folder or file short cuts, to open my existing SAS files in the Studio, but was not successful. Information that available in the SAS help center, how to create folder shortcuts is just for VMware work station player, which is not compatible in my Oracle VM environment. Somebody can help me step by step how to create folder or file shortcuts. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Reeza
Super User
It's part of the installation instructions, on how to create myfolders. Were you able to get that set up? If so, that's how you create other folders. You reference them slightly differently, but they should be there in the Servers Files and Folders Pane.

There are also instruction video's for the installation if you're having issues. Remember to set them to persist as well.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation