BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
AlainX
Fluorite | Level 6

Dear Friends,

I am exploring the incorporation of SAS OnDemand for Academics in one of my academic courses, in the future. For that reason, I have created a typical free account.

A few days ago, after experimenting and running various tasks with some of my data sets, a new folder appeared in my dashboard, under the name "my_system_notices" .

My problem: I am trying to delete this folder, along with the "termination" file that contains, but I can't. In the screenshot below, you can see the flag that SAS On Demand returns to me.

Can you help me please? I do not want the "my_system_notices" folder to appear in my dashboard, and I want to be removed.

Thanks in advance.

image006.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
My understanding is this folder cannot be deleted, similar to sasuser.v94 as it's part of the SAS bug tracking system.

In theory, it should help you debug issues when using SAS Academics On Demand without needing to contact support so you can see issues so I see the advantage to having it around. Otherwise you'd need to have access to the back end logs which isn't possible without administrator rights.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Reeza
Super User
My understanding is this folder cannot be deleted, similar to sasuser.v94 as it's part of the SAS bug tracking system.

In theory, it should help you debug issues when using SAS Academics On Demand without needing to contact support so you can see issues so I see the advantage to having it around. Otherwise you'd need to have access to the back end logs which isn't possible without administrator rights.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation