BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ChinusGomes
Calcite | Level 5

Hi!

I would like some help. I have had no luck in resolving my issue after searching and attempting various iteration of codes for the last three days.

I am trying to write code that would identify and flag any date ranges that overlap with one another. In addition to identifying data range overlap, I am looking to see if there is any overlap in if the person completed the project (yes or no). Attached is a photo of my issue. Thank you for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
ed_sas_member
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi @ChinusGomes ,

There is not attachment Smiley Happy

Could you please try to load it another time?

Thanks

Patrick
Opal | Level 21

Please provide representative sample data (created via a working SAS data step posted into a code window using the running man icon). Then show us the desired result based on the sample data.

Posting an picture is much less helpful as it doesn't give us data to play with and to test the code we propose as solution.

...and if you post sample data with your actual variable name then you've got a good chance that you'll receive solution code which you can directly use with little or no change.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation