BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
GabbyO
Calcite | Level 5

I am running the SAS Studio software that I have access to due to the SAS SCYP and I am trying to do some work for my time series module at uni and I'm getting the following error: "ERROR: Procedure FORECAST not found. ''. Is it possible for me to get proc forecast in SAS studio (if so, how?) or will I have to wait until I can use one of the uni's computers with sas there? 

2 REPLIES 2
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Note that SAS/Studio is just a interface to SAS.  So the question is what SAS are you using SAS/Studio to connect to?

If it is SAS University Edition then it doesn't include SAS/ETS product.

If it is some other version of SAS then run PROC SETINIT and/or PROC PRODUCT_STATUS and see what is licensed and what is installed.

GabbyO
Calcite | Level 5

I am licensed for SAS/ETS and when I run product_status it just tells me the custom version information for SAS/ETS. I think that this means it’s not installed. How do I go about installing it?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation