BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
alsaleh1975
Calcite | Level 5

I seek your kind help, I'm trying to carry out KMO test, but bellow are the errors:

ERROR: All variables have missing values for all observations in the input data set.

ERROR: All observations in data set WORK.MYDATA have missing values, or the sum of weights or frequencies is nonpositive.

1 REPLY 1
Quentin
Super User

I don't know what the KMO test is.  When you post a question, it's helpful if you could include the log from running the step, showing the full code for the step, and all the notes and error messages.

In this case, the error messages you showed seem clear.  If you look at the values in your data with PROC FREQ or PROC MEANS, do you see that they are all missing?

As to why they would all be missing values, it's impossible for us to know.  Remember that when you run a SAS program, it's important to start debugging from the first error / warning / bad NOTE  in the log.   Often with this sort of problem, the cause is in earlier code that read in the data, or manipulated the data in some way, when creating WORK.MYDATA.

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Mike Raithel presenting on validating data files on Wednesday July 17. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation