BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JF_Gonzalez
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone,

Reaching out to you in hope you've seen something similar to the following.

Using EG, I'm currently loading a List Prompt from a Table's records and having the issue depicted below when there's too many rows of data to choose from. As you can see, the options are getting stacked and are hard to read for end users.

Captura Franklin.PNG

I've tried finding a previous submission for this before, but it seems like it's a pretty strange case. Any help would be appreciated.

Please also let me know if I can provide any more info that would be useful to resolve this problem.

Thank you for your time,

Jose-Francisco González Bofill

2 REPLIES 2
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

Could be a problem with the font settings in windows. Are you using the latest version of Enterprise Guide?

JF_Gonzalez
Calcite | Level 5

Yup, this is probably it. I received your answer this morning and checked out how it looked on other user's machines. Turns out mine is the only one causing the issue.

I cannot figure out exactly what is causing it, though, but I'll update if I find it!

Using version: 7.15 HF3 (7.100.5.6132) (32-bit)

Thank you

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation