BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
fastandcurious
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello!

I wanted to display my Odds Ratio estimates/ Wale Confidence Limits in descending order.  Currently my plots look scattered like this with the following code:

proc logistic data=libraryname.test plots=(oddsratio) ;
class race (ref="1") /param=ref;
model outcomevar (event="Yes") =race;
run;

fastandcurious_0-1690564753293.png

I want the plots to display in order like this:

fastandcurious_1-1690564753426.png

I am not sure if it's possible but if it is,  what statement I should use and where? I thought there would be something for the model or plot statements but nothing I've tried has worked.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watts
SAS Employee

You can use the ORDER=DESCENDING odds ratio plot-option to display the odds ratios in descending order,

PLOTS=ODDSRATIO(ORDER=DESCENDING)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Watts
SAS Employee

You can use the ORDER=DESCENDING odds ratio plot-option to display the odds ratios in descending order,

PLOTS=ODDSRATIO(ORDER=DESCENDING)
fastandcurious
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you! It worked!!!! 🙂

My plots look like this now

fastandcurious_0-1690569889240.png

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation