BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
fswaray
Calcite | Level 5

Hello everyone

I have been asked to create a Kaplan Meier survival plot for a prostate cancer dataset that has 14294 observations.  I have to create the plot for each grade, stage, and age group separately using the Nonparametric Survival Analysis Task in SAS Studio. Include the Survival Function and Hazard Function plots (uncheck ‘survival function estimates in options).

I am a brand new user, how can I have access to the dataset in the first place, and how can I create this plot

If I can get to the set I would create the plot but I have been trying all week and it has been a nightmare for me

PLEASE i need help immediately

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

We have no idea where your data may reside. The first thing would be to place the data where SAS studio can see it. Which may mean moving it to where some server that executes your Studio can see the data. If the data is not a SAS data set then you would need to read or import the file into a SAS data set.

Or talk to who ever assigned this task. There should have been some discussion about this at the time it was assigned.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation