BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
cbrackeen
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I have made a basic bar chart in Visual Analytics and the default for the x-axis label is the variable name, but I was wondering if there was a way to create a custom label for this axis without having to rename the variable?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

It might help to provide your code but generally if your variable has a label associated that would be the axis label. If you do not have a label then try adding something like:

label axisvariablename='Text you want as the axis label';

to the graphic procedure. of course axisvariablename should be the name of your variable.

cbrackeen
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for your response!

I should have mentioned that I am using the Visual Analytics (drag and drop) view. Is there a way to add custom code there?

ballardw
Super User

Never had access to VA so I can't help you with that. The interface is completely different from the questions, such as yours, from what I understand.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation