BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
EEng
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I'm running EG 6.1 in Windows & Enterprise and Servers are on UNIX. I have a few jobs that I runs in a series. Is there a command that will:

1) Make sure the current has no errors

2) Kick off the next job in the same Process Flow

My company does not allow "pseudo" production jobs, so I can not use Windows Scheduler and certain UNIX commands to start my job.

Just looking to see if there is/are a SAS command(s) that can start my next job. Like using a "X Run Next Job" command.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
tomrvincent
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
If you make each of your 'jobs' into stored processes, yes. You could also run multiple EG sessions and have job2 start running when job1 is done, job3 start running when job2 is done and so on.
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

Please define, what "job" means in your scenario. Is it a sas program or an egp?

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation