BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
win1123
Calcite | Level 5

Hello;

In the e-Learning course SAS Visual Analytics 1 for SAS Viya: Basics (VFL), we are directed to save access to the following folder in SAS Drive:

SAS Content > Courses > YVA183 > Basics

However, my SAS Content folder only contains the following:

• Model Repositories
  • Products
  • Projects
  • Public
  • SAS Projects
  • Users

I cannot find and add the required folder for this training.

Anyone know how to get access to the required Course Content???

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

That is not my experience in Viya for Learners. I just opened the same class today and entered Viya for Learners and here's what I did -- first I read the directions:

read_directions.png

Then, inside Viya, I made sure I was in SAS Drive, clicked on the All tab and looked at the folder tree:

sas_vfl_content.png

However, you do NOT have write access to that location. In the instructions for the class the save location is supposed to be My Folders, as highlighted in yellow on the first screen shot.

Hope this helps,

Cynthia

If it turns out that you cannot find the Courses folder then please send a screen shot that shows your entire screen, including the folders that you see in SAS Drive AND the URL that is visible at the top of the browser (this is your "tenant" URL and we need to have it). Then send an email to training@sas.com with the following information:

---Date and time of error (as specific as possible)

---email address to resolve user ID (the email you use to log into the class and Viya for Learners)

---Course (name of the course -- we have several courses that use Viya, we need to know which one)

---Application (Model Studio, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Studio, etc.)

---and the practice or demo that you're doing

---Tenant (shown in url will be something like v4e???.vfe.sas.com/SASDrive/ or Model Studio, etc)

---If there are screenshots: full screen, not just the error (If you take a screen shot of the full screen, we need to see the full browser including the URL that is visible)

Aldraiweesh
Calcite | Level 5

For those who still face the issue, you should access Viya for learners, rather than accessing directly from other links.

Aldraiweesh_0-1629541440865.png

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation