BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
_maldini_
Barite | Level 11

Recently SAS University Edition won't allow me to Sign Out (See image). When I select "Sign Out" and then "Yes"...nothing happens. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.31.50 AM.png

I have to close the tab or quit the browser.

If I wait long enough, I get this screen:

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.37.01 AM.png

This is a new problem as of this week. 

Anyone else experiencing this?

Chrome Version 101.0.4951.41 (Official Build) beta (arm64)

Mac OS 12.0.1

6 REPLIES 6
SAS_Cares
SAS Employee

We no longer support SAS University Edition but have SAS OnDemand for Academics as our free learning software for students and individual learners. Let us know if you are registered for this product and are still having issues https://www.sas.com/en_us/software/on-demand-for-academics.html#section=5

_maldini_
Barite | Level 11
I apologize. I meant SAS OnDemand for Academics.
This problem is occurring w/ SAS OnDemand for Academics.
SAS_Cares
SAS Employee

Thank you for clarifying. Can you change browsers and see if you get the same issue? We would like to open a track for you on this to further investigate. Should I use the email address you have associated with your SAS Community profile for technical support to correspond with you on this issue? 

_maldini_
Barite | Level 11

It seems that the issue is now resolved. It persisted for several days, but now seems to be resolved. I'll report back if I encounter the error again. Thanks.

SAS_Cares
SAS Employee

That's great! Thank you and do let us know! 

Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Hello @_maldini_ 
It is good that your issue is resolved.
The screen capture of the error message you have posted, indicates that network has discoonected/no network connection.

Sajid01_0-1651959958823.png

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation