BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
TANMOY05
Obsidian | Level 7

I have a  dataset that contains variables named baseline, 2hr and 3hr. All these variables contain data as numbers. Now i have been asked to calculate MMRM P-value for Difference from baseline and CMH P-value for Difference from baseline for each 2hr  and 3hr . I created two variables Difference1 and Difference2 to calculate the difference from baseline for each 2hr and 3hr. Now how will I calculate the MMRM p-value and CMH p-value on Difference1 and Difference2?

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

P-value implies that a statistical test is done. What actual statistical test are wanting?

You might provide some example data as I suspect that your data is actually in the wrong form for the likely tests.

And then more clearly describe exactly what you are testing. Mean difference? Variance?

TANMOY05
Obsidian | Level 7

What are u meaning by " What actual statistical test are you wanting? ". I have been asked to analyze the difference using a 2-way Mixed-Effect Model for Repeated Measure (MMRM)? I can't share the data but I am sure the data is in correct form.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation