BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mckahz
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I need to use SAS for university but my uni is suggesting we use a web-based virtual machine running SAS from a windows XP era, and I'm not doing that.
But the SAS Studio has this weird issue where the button icons aren't loading properly.Capture.PNG
Know any fixes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Does a different browser display the same problem?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

Which browser is used? Is additional content, like fonts, blocked?

mckahz
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm using chrome.
My extensions are:
- Dark reader
- Last Pass
- Clockify
- Addblock Pro
- Grammarly
But I have dark reader and Grammarly disabled.

mckahz
Fluorite | Level 6

Also I'm getting these errors (in the HTML inspector window) when loading the webpage if they have anything to do with it:

mckahz_0-1627295249614.png

ballardw
Super User

By " SAS for university" do you mean SAS University Edition? That has been deprecated, i.e no longer runs, and you would need to use SAS On Demand for Academics, which is completely cloud based.

mckahz
Fluorite | Level 6

Yes, I'm using SAS OnDemand for Academics.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Does a different browser display the same problem?

mckahz
Fluorite | Level 6

You know what? It does work. I'm just gonna stick to using firefox. Thanks guys.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation