BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
eshupp
Obsidian | Level 7

I am generating an ODS HTML report and would like to have the TITLE1 - TITLEn statement text located inside the report table.  Is there any way to do this other than using BREAK BEFORE _PAGE_ and using LINE statements to include the TITLE information and eliminate the TITLE1-TITLEn statements?

1 REPLY 1
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

@eshupp wrote:

I am generating an ODS HTML report and would like to have the TITLE1 - TITLEn statement text located inside the report table.  Is there any way to do this other than using BREAK BEFORE _PAGE_ and using LINE statements to include the TITLE information and eliminate the TITLE1-TITLEn statements?

I think you have already found the best solution for your problem. Maybe you could create your own template (using proc template) to move the title-text into the tables, but i haven't done anything similar before, so i can't suggest any code.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation