BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Tom74
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I am looking for the the secure platform to send the the atmospheric pressure of industrial ducting for data analytics which will further help in predictive maintenance solution.

For hardware I am using wireless pressure sensor which create the wireless mesh network and share the data to Company main servers which further send the data to web application which can only be accessed by company users.

Working with these platform is new for me, So any help to or tutorial to start with this platform will be a great help.

3 REPLIES 3
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @Tom74, thank you for posting in here. A great place to start is to visit the website for SAS Event Stream Processing, or maybe peruse some of its documentation here and here, or consider a training course

SAS Innovate 2025 call for content is open through Mon., Sept. 16. Submit your presentation idea today!

Tom74
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, Thanks for your reply I was going through the documentation but can you please share some tutorial which suggest me how to connect the physical device - wireless sensor connected with ESP8266 model?

Using manual instruction, I am able to use monitor the values on esp8266 only.

BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

I ran your documentation by one of our experts. Based on the data you've provided, it doesn't appear this type of sensor is supported. Thank you for reaching out.

SAS Innovate 2025 call for content is open through Mon., Sept. 16. Submit your presentation idea today!

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation