BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
suzannecs
Calcite | Level 5

I have done something to move the action buttons (e.g., save, run) from the main menu bar at the top of the SAS window (9.4, Windows version) to their own, separate window. Because I don't know what I did to cause that, I don't know how to reverse it! I have perused the web and SAS documentation, but I have had no luck.

Does anyone know how to move the action buttons back into the main menu bar?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

A picture of what you have might help. I think that if you right click in the area of the "separate" window  you should see a small window with a number of boxes. Click in the empty box that says "Docked".

That should move the menu bar back to the main window.

If not then please take a print screen and show us what you have.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

A picture of what you have might help. I think that if you right click in the area of the "separate" window  you should see a small window with a number of boxes. Click in the empty box that says "Docked".

That should move the menu bar back to the main window.

If not then please take a print screen and show us what you have.

suzannecs
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you! I had been clicking on the top bar of the window, but I needed to be clicking on the bar with the tools below.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation