BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
cosmid
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Found this link with sample questions for a SAS interview. Even I disagree with some of the answers but it might be of some help for people looking for SAS jobs.

https://www.edureka.co/blog/interview-questions/sas-interview-questions/

Please let me know if it is inappropriate to post materials like this and I will remove it. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

Any idea what level is the target audience(candidate), hmm i mean expert,,mid(intermediate),beginner ?

cosmid
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Looking at the questions, it seems to be targeting at new to mid-level audiences? Might be a little too easy for mid-level programmers.

Also, even the title on that site says 2019, almost all of the questions are exactly the same from a few years ago from another website I found back then. The layout just looked much more fancier now.

I'm still trying to find good sample SAS interview questions and haven't found any really good ones yet. Guess I'll have to write one myself a few years from now 🙂 lol

novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

OK. Thank you!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation