BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RZB
Calcite | Level 5 RZB
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I have a problem installing SAS 9.4 TS1M2 on windows 10 ver 1709.

install failure on Threaded Kernel Core packages and base packages,  

When SAS finish installling after packages error then not run, and can't find sas.exe

Thanks,

RZB

4 REPLIES 4
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Are you installing an update on an existing SAS installation? In this case, make really sure that no SAS process is active.

Otherwise, your best path is to immediately open a track with SAS technical support. Installation problems are highly dependent on your environment, and that can't be checked in detail here on this forum.

RZB
Calcite | Level 5 RZB
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I'm installing SAS from the begining, in a new laptop with this windows 10 , 64bit  (ver 1709),  there's no installation before.

Thanks,

RZB

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

At the first installation step that fails, you'll get a message referencing a log file. Include that log file in your message to SAS technical support.

It does not hurt to look at that log file, it might give you a clue for a possible fix that you can do on your own.

RZB
Calcite | Level 5 RZB
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you , i will review the log for sending to technical support or try to fix the problem.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation