BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
khill
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I'm running the attached configuration. While perfroming a send to Excel I received this warning message;

The data being sent contains more rows (2714162) than will fit in one

Excel worksheet (65535). To send the first 65535 rows to Excel press

“OK”; otherwise, press “Cancel” to abort.

This worked fine before my upgrade to Office 2010. Any thoughts as to why and more importabtly how to overcome?

EG 4.3

Office Plugin 4.3

Windows 7

Office 2010 (64 bit)

Thanks,

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

I don't know whether it's causing your problem, but I think that only 32-bit MS Office is supported by the SAS Add-on for MS Office.

/Linus

Data never sleeps

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

I don't know whether it's causing your problem, but I think that only 32-bit MS Office is supported by the SAS Add-on for MS Office.

/Linus

Data never sleeps
khill
Calcite | Level 5

That appears to be the case as per this kb article

http://support.sas.com/kb/38/120.html

"Note: Office 2010 support is only for 32-bit Office 2010. Even if the Windows operating environment is 64-bit, only 32-bit Office 2010 is supported. Support for 64-bit Office 2010 is planned for a future software release."

This would have been good to know during installation.

John

Wayne_PSU
Calcite | Level 5

I've just installed SAS-EBI 9.3, Add-in 4.3, but the client (Windows XP Pro) is running a 32bit version of Office 2010 and I have the same limit, but I'm not receiving any message/warning.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation