BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
how to improve efficiecy by tuning sas
5 REPLIES 5
Matthew_Galati
SAS Employee
Please provide some context to your question.
deleted_user
Not applicable
If your model is ill posed, then QX6600 and a lots of RAM.

otherwise, rewrite your constraints.
Ramg
Calcite | Level 5
Hi Goud,

I am looking for job in pharma as clinical SAS programmer.
If Are you working in Pharma company as SAS programer, Then please give me reply, I need some help.

Thank you,
Ramg
saschatt
Fluorite | Level 6

Hey Ramg,

We are seeking a SAS Programmer for a client of ours in the North Chicago area specializing in pharmaceutical R&D.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Accountable for developing software code and associated life cycle deliverables for PC and Mainframe applications. Interprets process, data modules, and business requirements into software code. Analyzes, designs, develops, implements and maintains moderate to complex computer programs and subsystems. Performs all of the steps required to design, test, and code such programs. Develops procedures and operating instructions, and successfully moves programs into production. Provides production support through problems analysis and resolution to correct deficiencies. Performs assignments under direct supervision.

1. Base SAS module and PC SAS (which is a separate installation on each PC with 50 licenses.)
  2. HP Unix environment
  3. Multiple SAS versions, SAS 9.1.3, SAS 9.2 and 9.3. The SAS programmers write programs to do calculation on DATAsets generated by OCX and CDX (from OC and LSH) to generate reports.

This project involves modification of SAS programs, Unix shell scripts and working with other application interfacing with SAS environment. Experience with Linux environment and Unix shell scripting is required. Customization of GNOME X Windows is desirable.

COMPETENCIES:

Analyze problem or new request; design problem or new request resolution; familiar with SDLC methodologies; develop program specifications; design testing requirements; code modules according to specifications and client standards; prepare test plan and test modules; develop program and system documentation; conduct program and system implementation; maintain application production environment; respond and resolve production problems; and respond and resolve user inquiries.

QUALIFICATIONS:

• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent training or work experience.
  • Minimum of two years as a software developer.
  • GNOME X is highly desirable
  • Fluency in Linux environment and Unix shell scripting is required

Please contact me if you or someone you know might be a good fit. We do offer a $500 referral bonus if you refer someone who ends up contracting through ATR.

Thanks,

Sarah Schattenfield

Technical Recruiter

ATR International

Direct: 980-208-1799

sarahs@atr1.com

"Making the world a better place, one job at a time."

wefeqwF
Calcite | Level 5

Sarah - do you realize the "looking for job" post is from 7 years ago? I hope he hasn't been looking all this time. Way to bring up the buried thread :smileydevil:

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation