BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hello,
I am comparing the difference in shell area (mm^2) between two species of clams under ambient environmental conditions over a one year period using monthly measurement intervals. Unfortunately, part-way into the experiment the clams of both species started experiencing heavy mortality (i.e. “Species 1” – 38% mortality at month 4, and 94% mortality at month 8; “Species 2” – 7% mortality at month 4, and 50% at month 8).
As a consequence, I have many missing values in my data set due to this mortality.
I know that SAS usually drops subjects with missing variables in PROC MIXED and GLM.
Does anyone know a way to do a Repeated Measures analysis on growth measurements without loosing the data from the dead organisms?
Thanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation