BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I am optimizing the Bernoulli log-likelihood function using PROC NLP. After running, I do not receive errors, but I do encounter this note:

The specification of SIGSQ= is not valid for this type of covariance
matrix and is used only for the default of the VARDEF= option.

I have double and triple checked my code. SAS documentation states that with MAX=, I need to specify SIGSQ=1 and can use any COV= option. Any ideas?
1 REPLY 1
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
Call tech support. If you've read the documentation as completely as you say, then either you've uncovered a bug in NLP or a documentation defect that needs correction. If either of those are true, then tech support is the way to get it addressed.

You may want to check other parts of your code first. I noticed that MAX is a statement, not an option.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation