BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
genemroz
Quartz | Level 8

Esteemed Advisers:

I need help.

I have an optimization problem. The nature of the problem and it's mathematical formulation as an integer linear programming problem is presented in the attached paper by Sadik et al (see page 4). I attached the source paper because I don't know how to replicate the mathematical symbols within this post.

I suspect that PROC OPTMODEL can provide the solution but I don't know how to implement it within PROC OPTMODEL. I believe I have all the necessary input data ready in SAS datasets but don't know what to do with it.

So I'm looking for an adviser/mentor to guide/train me on how to code this optimization problem into the syntax appropriate for PROC OPTMODEL.

I don't have much to offer in the way of incentive. But I believe the outcome of this study, if successful, would warrant publication and I would happily offer a co-authorship to anyone who's willing to undertake this.

Thanks for your attention,

Regards,

Gene

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 in conversation