BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Cingchih
Quartz | Level 8

Has anyone ever run the official training materials of SAS simulation studio? I can't run the file I created myself. What's the error ?

圖片 20240104014108.png圖片 20240104013718.png圖片 20240104013751.png圖片 20240104013703.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cingchih
Quartz | Level 8

After referring to the instructions for the EntityGenerator in the SAS Simulation Studio user manual, I corrected the settings again and succeeded. For this yellow EntityGenerator, after checking "After Signal Arrival", "To Schedule the Creation of Next Entity"  below cannot be checked. In addition, the red Numeric Source block does not need to be pulled out. Finally, thank you all for your replies.

圖片 20240104170401.png圖片 20240104170554.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Are there any errors in your SAS log? If so, please post the complete step in your log including the error(s). Without evidence of your problem we can't help.

RobPratt
SAS Super FREQ

One of my colleagues suggested the following:

From the screenshot of the model and from the error message, it looks like the problem is not with the highlighted Candy Bar Generator EntityGenerator but with the Group Packaging EntityGenerator.

That one needs input of the InterArrival time (which can be passed in like the Candy Bar Generator one).

Cingchih
Quartz | Level 8

After referring to the instructions for the EntityGenerator in the SAS Simulation Studio user manual, I corrected the settings again and succeeded. For this yellow EntityGenerator, after checking "After Signal Arrival", "To Schedule the Creation of Next Entity"  below cannot be checked. In addition, the red Numeric Source block does not need to be pulled out. Finally, thank you all for your replies.

圖片 20240104170401.png圖片 20240104170554.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation