BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Laelaf
Calcite | Level 5
Hi all

I have written a small SAS OR code that uses PROC LP (shown below). I want this code to take input from the user stored in a different file (e.g. a SAS query output or a dat file) and output it to a third file. My eventual goal is to get this to work as a stored process. Is there any documentation out there for this ? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Laelaf
2 REPLIES 2
Laelaf
Calcite | Level 5
Hi all

I have written a small SAS OR code that uses PROC LP
(shown below). I want this code to take input from
the user stored in a different file (e.g. a SAS query
output or a dat file) and output it to a third file.
My eventual goal is to get this to work as a stored
process. Is there any documentation out there for
this ? At the very least, I want to be able to change soeme of the entries in the table below through user input. Any help is greatly appreciated.

data;
input _row_ $17.
d_p1 inv_p1 psold_p1 prod_p1 ud_p1 _type_ $ _rhs_;
datalines;
profit 0 -50 1028 0 -100 max .
dem_bal_1 1 0 -1 0 -1 eq 0
inv_sls_bal_1 0 1 -1 1 0 eq 0
necessity . . . . . lowerbd .
up_limit 1000 300 300 500 1000 upperbd .
;

proc lp;
run;
Bengt_SAS
SAS Employee
Can you clarify: are you asking how to take information from a file or data set and use it to change the problem below? Take data and create an LP file? Or something else?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation