BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
V12DBS
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I am getting the following error during run and do not understand what is the source of the error. I have my keys of the tables matching with my tuple structure. Please help. I have attached error screenshot and table structure that feeds the tuple.

"The implied subscript count does not match with match array "Units", 3 NE 4

Following is my tuple

set<str, str, str> PickUpNode;

num PUunits {PickUpNode};

set<str, str, str> DropOffNode;

num Revenue {DropOffNode};

num DUunits {DropOffNode};

read data ex1.PUN into PickUpNode=[I VehicleID VehicleSize] Units;

read data ex1.DUN into DropOffNode=[J VehicleID VehicleSize] revenue Units;

I will appreciate your help,

Thanks,

BG

Error.JPG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RobPratt
SAS Super FREQ

Seems like you must have declared a numeric parameter Units indexed over 4-tuples somewhere else.

I think you probably just need to modify your READ DATA statements as follows, because your OPTMODEL parameter names are not the same as your data set variable names:

read data ex1.PUN into PickUpNode=[I VehicleID VehicleSize] PUunits=Units;

read data ex1.DUN into DropOffNode=[J VehicleID VehicleSize] revenue DUunits=Units;

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RobPratt
SAS Super FREQ

Seems like you must have declared a numeric parameter Units indexed over 4-tuples somewhere else.

I think you probably just need to modify your READ DATA statements as follows, because your OPTMODEL parameter names are not the same as your data set variable names:

read data ex1.PUN into PickUpNode=[I VehicleID VehicleSize] PUunits=Units;

read data ex1.DUN into DropOffNode=[J VehicleID VehicleSize] revenue DUunits=Units;

V12DBS
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Rob,

Thank you very much for a quick reply. I appreciate it. I was able to resolve the error based on your suggestion. Now I know the reason why I got an error.

Thanks again,

BG

RobPratt
SAS Super FREQ

Glad to help.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation