BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Andrewpass
Fluorite | Level 6

Dear All,

I would like to the xaxistable title in K-M plot consistent with Figure1 (highlighted part). From the previous post, I can make it as Figure 2 shown. How do I adjust parameters in graphics to increase more space in the left? I appreciate your inputs in advance. Thanks.

Figure 1 (my goal):

Untitled1.jpg 

My codes referred to previous post:

Untitled11.jpg 

Figure 2 (current status):

Untitled2.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Here is a link to the documentation for the DRAWTEXT statement.

Play around with the various options to see which accomplishes your goal. I think the default positioning is ANCHOR=CENTER, so you might want to try ANCHOR=LEFT to see if that moves the text box to the right. (If the text box isn't long enough, increase the WIDTH= value to WIDTH=30.)

Andrewpass
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

Thank you for instruction. I did try your suggestion. I haven't gotten what I need. Because I would like to "k aligns to m", How do I increase the space between border line and words in the left?    Appreciate any instruction.

Untitled23.jpg

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

It is difficult for me to guess what you've tried.

An alternative to drawing text is to use the AtRiskOpts macro. Search for AtRiskOpts in the documentation chapter and read about that option. Try

%let AtRiskOpts = display=(label) valueattrs=(size=7pt)

titlehalign=left title='Number at Risk';

Andrewpass
Fluorite | Level 6
Thank you so much. It is helpful.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation