1) I dont see all the available tick values for the columns;
Fitpolicy option on the rowaxis may help. The default is THIN which removes values unless there is lots of space. Fitpolicy=Rotate will angle text and may allow more text to display or Fitpolicy=Stagger which will shift some values away from the axis to provide more space for text. Last option may be to try, or modify a style, that uses smaller fonts for the axis labels.
also the y axis does not show 0% but ** for some reason
The format you assigned wants more space than available is most likely, I'd try a percent3.0
2) How do I increase the size of the x axis and y axis values and the title
Bigger text conflicts with your desire to show more values, at least on the y axis. Default size is controlled by style elements.
3) How do I show my sgpanel chart sorted according to SSEC for the rows and the REG for the columns as given above
Rowaxis or colaxis statement with a discreteorder option. Choices are basically Data, the order they appear in the dataset, formatted or unformatted. The default is unformatted and character values appear character sort order. If you can sort your data into the order you want then the option data should work.
4) This would be good to have if I can color the titles of each panel "AU", "CA" by the REG specified
5) Any other suggestions to improve the visual..
If you need more control, which appears likely, then you probably need to investigate GTL and proc sgrender.
Registration is open! SAS is returning to Vegas for an AI and analytics experience like no other! Whether you're an executive, manager, end user or SAS partner, SAS Innovate is designed for everyone on your team. Register for just $495 by 12/31/2023.
If you are interested in speaking, there is still time to submit a session idea. More details are posted on the website.