BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
GreggB
Pyrite | Level 9
Should I take this post down?
Reeza
Super User
Nope, I've already moved it 😉
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Use the COLOR= option in the ODS PDF statement.

--
Paige Miller
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

As @PaigeMiller pointed out earlier, use DATACOLORS instead of DATACONTRASTCOLORS. DATACOLORS are for filled areas. DATACONTRASTCOLORS are for lines and markers. DATACONTRASTCOLORS would affect only the outlines of the bars.

I'm not sure of the environment of the environment you're running. Is this in Display Manager, SAS Studio, or Enterprise Guide? If it is the last two, you have to ne very careful in how you use ODS destination statements. Let us know which is your environment.

GreggB
Pyrite | Level 9

I'm running  9.4 on a Windows laptop

NOTE: This session is executing on the X64_10PRO  platform.

NOTE: Updated analytical products:

SAS/STAT 14.3

NOTE: Additional host information:

X64_10PRO WIN 10.0.18362  Workstation

NOTE: SAS initialization used:
      real time           1.38 seconds
      cpu time            0.99 seconds
GreggB
Pyrite | Level 9
I used DATACOLORS instead. the outlines appear to be gone but the basic problem remains.
Reeza
Super User

Maybe the same solution as almost five years ago 😉

https://communities.sas.com/t5/ODS-and-Base-Reporting/ODS-PDF-output-gives-no-color/td-p/309798

EDIT: I suspect you have some old programs that turn that option on/off. I would recommend not touching it in future programs because the default is fine.

options colorprinting=yes;
GreggB
Pyrite | Level 9
DING DING! (not embarrassed)
Reeza
Super User
There are some obscure options out there.....I didn't recall this one either if that helps, search for the win!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 23 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 4 in conversation