BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ballardw
Super User

Ods Destination used? RTF and PDF have different approaches to some of the same appearance elements. A

ODS destination options in effect? These are likely what is creating one page per graph plus the proc print output.

Papersize or similar setting or default used to print your documents?

Size of the graph images? The physical size of graphs may prevent them from fitting on a single page. If your graphs are 5 inches tall and displaying in a document for 10 inch tall paper then margins + space between graphs+the graphs could exceed the space available.

Size/amount of the proc print output?

I would strongly consider whether you really need proc GPLOT output as that may complicate some of the possible solutions.

It may be possible to include the proc print output, depending on volume, in an INSET block of a graph.

I would suggest attaching an example of your output document as that likely will provide answers to many other questions that may need to be answered.  And the code used to generate the output for one of these documents as well would likely be a good a idea.

zimcom
Pyrite | Level 9
I copied and pasted the code in above.
The two graphs are all the proper size and can easily fit into one page and the DM listing is only one row. If I don't print them all on one page, then it would defeat the purpose of this report.
I used proc GPLOT, because I find an example of code which draw the kind of graph I need.

Thanks
Reeza
Super User
Look at the STARTPAGE options for the ODS destination you're using. That option controls when a new page is started and you can explicitly control it.
zimcom
Pyrite | Level 9

@Reeza @ballardw @PaigeMiller 

Thank you all, I can't express how much I appreciated your help on this!

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 in conversation