I can not get my proc gplot to eliminate the auto generated title so that i can replace it.
I am trying to replace the highlighted title with a custom title but my code doesnt seem to work like i think it is supposed to.
This is what I have right now
PROC GPLOT DATA = WORK.SORTTempTableSorted NOCACHE; PLOT trans_qty * monyear Mfreq * monyear / des='APG = #Byval3, Usage Type = #Byval4' OVERLAY VAXIS=AXIS1 HAXIS=AXIS2 FRAME LEGEND=LEGEND1; BY customer gd apg1 usage_type; RUN;
I cant figure out what I am doing wrong here.
The documentation for PROC GPLOT and Description option:
specifies a description of the output. The maximum length for description is 256 characters. The description does not appear in the output. The descriptive text is shown in each of the following:
- the chart description for web output (depending on the device driver). See Chart Descriptions for Web Presentations for more information.
- the Table of Contents that is generated when you use the CONTENTS= option in an ODS HTML statement, assuming that the output is generated while the contents page is open.
- the description and the properties for the output in the Results window.
- the description and properties for the catalog entry in the Explorer.
- the Description field of the PROC GREPLAY window.
Registration is open! SAS is returning to Vegas for an AI and analytics experience like no other! Whether you're an executive, manager, end user or SAS partner, SAS Innovate is designed for everyone on your team. Register for just $495 by 12/31/2023.
If you are interested in speaking, there is still time to submit a session idea. More details are posted on the website.
Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.
Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.