BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
knveraraju91
Barite | Level 11

ods rtf file = "%sysfunc(pathname(one, f))/one.rtf" nogfootnote nogtitle bodytitle; option nodate nonumber; goptions reset=all cback=white htext=10pt htitle=12pt device=PNG; title1 font="Times New Roman" j=center height=12PT color=black " Mean Change"; axis1 label=("Study") offset=(.3 cm) minor=none value=("Week 3~maa~TTT" "Week 6~119~48" "Week 15~65~23" "Week 24~31~12" "Week 33~14~4" "Week 42~12~4" "Week 51~6~3" "") order=(1 to 8) split='~'; axis2 label=(angle=90 "Mean Change") order=-30 to 20 by 10 minor=(n=1); symbol1 interpol=hiloctj color=b line=1; symbol2 interpol=hiloctj color=depk line=1; symbol3 interpol=none color=b value=dot height=1; symbol4 interpol=none color=depk value=squarefilled height=1; legend1 label=('') position=(top left inside) repeat=3 down=2 mode=protect; filename grafout "%sysfunc(pathname(one,f))/one.png"; goptions gsfname=grafout gsfmode=replace device=png; proc gplot data=aaa; plot yvar*avisitn=trt01p / haxis=axis1 vaxis=axis2 nolegend; plot2 mean*avisitn=trt01p / vaxis=axis2 noaxis legend=legend1; run; quit; ods rtf close; ods listing;

Dear ,

I am attaching the data I used and pgm i ran.. I am getting the following the warning messages(shown below). Please help. I tried solutions mentioned in log. But it did not give me the correct output where graph values are not aligned properly.  Even though the vales fall with in the axis range  I am getting the warning messages.   Please suggest.  Thank you

WARNING: Fewer than three node values for at least one observation in
HILOC interpolation. Mean value used for tick placement.
NOTE: 2 observation(s) outside the axis range for the YVAR * AVISITN
= TRT01P request.
WARNING: Values exist outside the axis range, but only values within
the displayed range took part in interpolation calculations
for the PLOT statement. Use the MODE=INCLUDE option in the
SYMBOL statement to include values outside the axis range in
the calculations.
= TRT01P request.
the calculations.
= TRT01P request.
the calculations.

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

You did not check your data ranges carefully enough before saying that the values are inside the axis definitions. The observations 33 , 39 have values greater than 20 which is outside the definition of AXIS2 (order=-30 to 20 )

The exclusion of those yvar values would cause at least two of the fewer than 3 observations messages.

knveraraju91
Barite | Level 11

Hi Thank you for your time. After extending Y-axis  to -30 to 30, I still getting warning messages in log. I have tried a few things but did not resolve it. Any suggestions please. Thank you.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation